Monday, April 09, 2007

Blogroll

I don't know, maybe this will be fun. I use a site called Bloglines to compile my RSS subscriptions to various blogs. I recently learned that Bloglines creates a public page for every user, so here is a link to it for anyone interested to poke around looking at what I read in the blog world. It's like an extended blogroll.

The folder marked "Real real real sh*t" contains some of my favoritest and most-checked blogs. The "friends" folder contains the blogs of people I know in real life, which I also of course check feverishly. Also have blog-friends and favorites in other folders (esp. "Chicago") that I go to a lot.

2 comments:

Bret said...

Have you tried Google Reader?
It's pretty nice, and has Blogger integration.

B said...

http://thezeroboss.com/2007/01/04/how-to-kill-your-blogroll-with-google-readers-clips/