Monday, April 09, 2007

I am feeling

I am not feeling the entirety of the new Timbaland record -- She Wants Revenge, Timbaland? -- but I am feeling the single:
Beat is kind of like "Pass that Dutch."

Also feeling the Jeezy/R. Kelly single "Go Getta." R. Kelly steals it outright, but then again what does Jeezy care?

Classic Rock Corner: "The Weight," from The Last Waltz, shown to me by Candy Cane Sammy. Great for the song and for the camera movement by Martin Scorsese.

And I am definitely feeling Modest Mouse, and in certain respects this video is the greatest thing ever:

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

100% on the Modest Mouse. I am loving this album. And I don't think it's even all due to Johnny Marr. Brock has hit yet another stride!

Mike Hicks said...

Man, I'm with you on the Timbaland. The record has 2-3 obvious singles and a bunch of ho-hum. When it's hot, it's hot... I just get the feeling that Tim releases everything he writes, instead of editing it down a bit.

Nicole said...

The new Modest Mouse does indeed rule. "People As Places As People" = genius.

Rob said...

I just think Timbaland doesn't belong in front of the boards! Isaac Brock, on the other hand, is not even slowing down...