Thursday, January 03, 2008

Mr. 38%



UPDATE [1/4 10:47am] ... Obama's victory speech:


UPDATE II [1/4 2:39pm] ... Today I heard Rush Limbaugh say on the radio that the media was "desperately" trying to downplay how historic it was that Barack Obama, a black man, won in a white state. Why? Because the media is "in the tank for Clinton." Just wondering, did it seem that way to anyone else in the world? Because I kinda feel like the media may have mentioned Obama's race on a couple of occasions...

UPDATE III [1/4 6:15pm] ... One of the funniest, giddiest, best post-caucus reactions comes from Julianne Shepherd...

5 comments:

the cold cowboy said...

did you hear that speech? sweet jesus.

when edwards drops out, he's going to endorse obama. then, obama wins.

Nicole said...

I'm so freakin' excited.

Levois said...

Juan Williams made a big deal about Obama's victory in Iowa. I don't know what CNN or MSNBC said about it. I'm sure someone in the MSM has a bias for Hillary Clinton, but I'm sure there are a few who are in the Obama camp as well.

Saxdrop said...

Eugene Robinson also made a big deal about it. Apparently Rush doesnt watch Chris Matthews, or Joe Scarborough....or MSNBC for that matter.

I think Rushie is so blinded by his anti-Hilary bias as to see Hilary cheerleading everywhere he looks. Clearly he's wrong.

Plus kudos Rob, for being able to actually listen to right wing talk radio. I can't even bring myself to do that.

There's a rumor that Bill Richardson will throw his support to Obama, after appearing to court Hilary for weeks.

Cold Cowboy: yes, even I was taken in by Obama's speech.

Saxdrop said...

On an unrelated matter: is it poor form to watch the season premiere of The Wire through Comcast's On Demand feature a full two days before it officially premieres?