Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How boring was Kathleen Sebelius?

Excruciatingly boring! This is the problem with experiencing politics mostly on paper, as an internet observer, which is what I do. I believed Sebelius could have been a good VP choice because of all sorts of stats and figures and policies and attributes I knew about her -- all things that seemed to make sense in the abstract. But I literally had no idea that she was so boring.

Not that it takes away from any of her policy accomplishments, but my goodness, I am sleepy just remembering that speech...

2 comments:

Saxdrop said...

I think the same could be said about your impressions about Napolitano (as we previously discussed). Well, not boring so much, as just flat unappealing.

Rob said...

Yep. I need to at least look at clips of these people on YouTube...