10. Get freelance work.***
9. Finish 2666.
This will be easy because it is freaking awesome and I am already 350 pages in. But it is very long, and I’m always reading more than one thing, so I am making it a resolution. Also, I sort of feel like this must be completed before June 17.
8. Make more audio stories.***
7. Continue to write fiction and send stories to literary journals.
I would say “get something published,” but I have been out of the game for a long time. A subcategory of this resolution would be something like “Get familiar with the universe of literary journals, especially online literary journals.”
6. Lose weight.***
This time I have a goal in mind.
5. Find fun and interesting ways to use the Flip camera I got for Christmas.
4. Make my website (www.robertmentzer.com) into something other than the frontpage it is now.
The problem is I don't really know what I want it to be. So this one could be a challenge.
3. Write more emails.
I miss email.
1. Become a father. Be a good husband and father.
***Denotes also a resolution in 2010.